The online magazine on the history and operation of vintage scale model trains in American OO gauge

Friday, June 15, 2012

American OO Today on Facebook and your Mobile Device


I am not a smart phone user yet, but I know many websites are upgrading to allow for better viewing on a mobile platform. How does American OO Today look?

It looks very good! I can see ways to edit articles to work a bit better on mobile devices but Blogger has done a great job with their mobile platform. Particularly the OO series articles work very well on the mobile platform, you can easily read from beginning to end and surf all over the site via links. If you are a mobile user, check out how American OO Today looks.

Also we have been on Facebook for a while. As can be seen from the second screen shot, we are still stuck under 20 fans. I would love to see the site up above 30 fans as a goal to put out there. Feel free to become a fan or promote the site to any of your friends who use Facebook. The Facebook page is here.

Also, one other update as the 1941 series is in progress. I was hoping to finish it before I get tied up with some summer commitments, but I may not make it there. I will do my best though, be watching for more.

No comments: