The online magazine on the history and operation of vintage scale model trains in American OO gauge

Thursday, June 17, 2010

The OO Inventory

A brief announcement for readers who are members of the American OO SIG (Special Interest Group) of the NMRA, I have completed a new version of the online listings of what is in the OO Inventory, combining what remained from the initial online version and also the remainder of the inventory that was started by the late Bill Johann in 1995 and more recently housed by Paul Magnussen, current editor of The OO Road.

For those that are not members, this is a perk of membership; you can request a number of items every year from the Inventory, which are items that have been donated to members of the OO SIG.

I am not posting a link to the site where the descriptions and photos of items available, and it is set to be hidden from search engines. The address was published in the most recent issue of The OO Road. If you are a member and need the link contact me privately and I will send it to you.

For more on the OO SIG, check this link.

Update 2013: Another major update has been completed. And I still shouldn't share the public link but I really would welcome any reader who is a SIG member to take a look and request something, I would love to see more of this go back out to members.

No comments: